- Assistance and support within education and vocational training systems.
– Participation in the education of children or adolescents with integration difficulties or disabilities who are unsuitable or in the process of maladjustment.
– Development of group work to encourage sharing and exchange.
Foster intercultural exchange to raise awareness among people in Western countries of the difficulties of the daily life in African countries and bring an opening to the world for children in villages.
– Organisation of awareness campaigns against the scourges of immigration.
– Fight against the degradation of our environment and the ozone layer.
– Construction of boreholes in the villages.
- Provision of health infrastructure.
– Creation of computer centres for African children and youth.
– Provide humanitarian assistance to local communities in need.
– Food and clothing distribution.
– Promote access to education for children and young people.
- Household economic development (crafts, agriculture, food security etc.)
- Intervention in the field of reforestation.
- Assistance to immigrant refugees.
Always considering as the cradle of humanity, it is one of the continents that for decades has been paralised by certain problems such as illiteracy, health , social and environmental problems.
In response to this situation, Sirs Amenyo and Sossou, who since 2007 have been helping children and young people in various ways to improve their living conditions. However,it must be said that much remains to be done to achieve the the objective of sustainable development, which is the only idea of the humanitarian association and international solidarity Afrique Secours.
As the author and teacher Didier Court, said: << Motivation transform a task into a duty, with unity is victory. >>.
Afrique Secours, a humanitarian association of international solidarity, is made up of volunteers and motivated staff by the idea of setting up projects to help African children and young people who live in deplorable conditions.
In order to improve living conditions, Afrique Secours is committed to help in areas such as: education, health, environmental protection and the fight against rural exodus.
In order to offer objective conditions measuring the basic equipment, quality of life and standard of living of the African population, Afrique Secours solicits the active participation of each volunteer for the development of the African continent.
Africa Secours thanks you for your visit ...